.

.

Friday, July 30, 2010

DATV interview of Kim Hyun Joong

You have probably watched already his interview that was broadcasted just few days ago. And I was loving his smile all through out the show. I was like " Oh my.. how can a person can be so handsome? Can be so dashing? Can have a face that is more beautiful than a woman? "
Every time I look at him, I fall all over again. Makes me miss him even more. *Sigh* Here are just a few gifs from him. Hope you like it. ^^

Oh my love his smile ♥

OMO...that shy smile is what I love the most ♥♥♥

cute cute ^^ blowing air in mouth while thinking real hard ^^

so kind of you to arrange the chairs..

leaving already Hyun Joong? awww.. anneyong *waves*


happy to receive a gift Hyun Joong-ah?

excited to open your gift eh? ^^



what are you playing with your hands?



kai bai bo! no one will ever win over you ^^

curious about the toy? (4d strikes again ^^)

whoah!! shocked with the tumbling toy kekeke



i dont play sports but i wanna get a hold of this ball just because it has a signature of Kim Hyun Joong on it ♥

and this too ^^

here he comes ^_^


Hope you stay happy as always ^^
credit: Investigation KHJ + 00lanse@baidu

1 comment:

  1. Kim Hyun Joong, your so adorable in this interview vide, as you already know, cutie. Your Djinn within your Djinn
    Sherelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails