.

.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kpop and Culture Fest in Philippines

Last Sunday, I attended an event that was about kpop. Of course, I wouldn't miss such event since I wanted to show that I am Triple S! I got into the said location around 11:30 am and the place was already full. There was a very long queue for the selling of the ticket. Luckily, one of my Triple S sisters bought us already a ticket so the moment we were there, she handed to us our tickets. As soon as I enter the venue, man the place was too crowded! And the first thing that we looked for was the Triple S booth. When we reached the said booth, whoalla!!! The standee of the boys were displayed and a lot of people are taking pictures with it! Even their standees are very popular! ^^ Definitely we also had our chance to get our pictures taken. ^^

Love it ♥
 Later in the afternoon, there was a contest for a fan chant. And You know what? Triple S won!!!! Yahoo! So happy. Here's the video from the fan chant. Thanks to samviedude for uploading it in you tube ^^



Watching this video made me proud of being a Triple S since I was one of those who shouted until my vocal chords break ^^ Miss the boys so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails