.

.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Battle of the brothers: Kim Hyun Joong VS his young brother in Mischievous Kiss Baek Eun Jo

I have found this video clip and I got shocked because the title says that the boy dancing in the video was no less than Choi Won Hong or better known as Baek Eun Jo in the drama Mischievous Kiss. Honestly, I can't really tell if that was him since there was no close up shot. But if this was really Baek Eun Jo, then, I really am amazed and admire him for dancing this song. And how ironic if this is Baek Eun Jo. Because his hyung Baek Seung Jo, who happens to be Kim Hyun Joong in real life, danced to this song months ago during DK Party. I can still remember my initial reaction when I saw him dancing Rainism.... my heart started to beat very very fast! As if I would collapse anytime! The performance he did was even called 'HyunJoongism' by his fans. ^^ Were you able to watch that? If not, well here is your chance to witness how a great dancer Hyun Joong can be. Of course, his dongsaeng would not be left behind. He is as good as his hyung. So let's see the two brothers dance to Rainism. ^^

Baek Eun Jo's dance (starts at 3:02) 



Kim Hyun Joong dances 'Rainism'



credits: mangosorbet@yt + leenongkan1@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails