.

.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Leader Kim Hyun Joong's way to tease Maknae ^^

The moment I read Leader's strategy to tease maknae, I burst out laughing! kekeke How can he do that to maknae? That is so childish. Way  4d Hyunjoong-sshi. kekekeke ^^ I bet Maknae got mad at first but had to let it go since it was only a joke. Who wouldn't? ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Source: Libertytimes.com.tw
Translated by: reena29shadow@http://blog.omy.sg/ss501 + rainaftershine@wordpress

Korea idol group SS501 member Kim Hyung Jun will be holding his fanmeeting today at Taiwan NUS Sports Hall, he revealed that SS501 will come together next year to release album, and jokingly said: “Taking this opportunity that I’m here in Taiwan alone, I have to quickly talk bad about Leader Kim Hyun Joong, who ask him to keep bullying me.”

Maknae have to accepts everything, being the messenger for members.

SS501 members are currently signed under different entertainment company, Kim Hyung Jun revealed that individual companies are continuing the communication, earliest by next year, they will be able to release new work. He also jokingly said that he’s the youngest in SS501, thus he have to accepts everything. He even said: “Kim Hyun Joong likes to bully me most, once he even pull down my pants on stage, that moment I really have the urge to punch him.” When other members have fallen out, he’s responsible is to be the messenger.

Brother KiBum debut as singer,

Kim Hyung Jun’s younger brother Kim KiBum following his brother footstep, also debuted as a singer, now he is a member of U-Kiss, Kim Hyung Jun: “My brother do very well in his studies, so when I heard that he wants to debut, I wanted to stop him.” With the rising popularity of U-Kiss, Kim Hyung Jun felt relieved and also said: “Although he is quite popular, but if he were to be compared with me, he’s still far below me!” Kim Hyung Jun’s pet, toy poodle recently also becomes a hot topic among his fans, this made him comment jealously: “Now fans are only giving me dog food.”

*Non Kim Hyung Jun related part omitted*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails