.

.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kim Hyun Jooong's 'Break down' Album will be released on SS501's Anniversary

This is totally great!!! I am so happy to hear this kind of news! Celebrating Hyun Joong's Album on the same day that SS501 will be having their anniversary. Remember, they first debuted on June 8, 2005? And it's been 6 years, I really wish they'll be having their own reunion! A lot of Triple S would be very delighted and happy and excited to see them all 5 together! ^^ 

I just saw this picture on the internet and I hope it's okay if I share it here. I'm not sure if this is just fan made or is it the official look of his album. But then, at least we have something to look forward to. ^^ SS501 Mansae!! Kim Hyun Joong Fighting!!! ^^


credits: Irene Mancanes@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails