.

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun's ‘What Happened in Yokohama’ (Lie to Me OST Concert BTS) #1

This was when he was in Japan. Hardworking Jjunie, Top star Kang Min. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is Kim HyungJun~

I felt really good that..

You are already loving “Top Star Kang Min”!!

Thank you for coming to fetch me~

[img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6576/tot2.jpg[img]

Will be meeting with everyone again

With ‘Lie To Me’ OST Concert

I am extremely excited!!!!!

Calming my excitement.. and trying not to make any mistakes

I should work hard on the rehearsal right?

MIC CHECK one two one two~

It has been a long time since I’ve done it together with Freemind

So I am very happy. 1, 2, 3, 4~~~~

Well, now it’s HyungJun’s turn! Go!!

credits: HyungJun.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails