.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong left a message on KeyEast Official Website: Been busy although in hiatus

He left a message around 10am, and it's not the usual Hyun Joong since we all now he is not a morning person. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fact that now he is reading books, sleeping at 12midnight, and watching dramas made it more unusual. I guess having a break makes you do things that you've never done before. ^^ You'll never know, he might say one day that he is no longer drinking (which is most likely not going to happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). ^^ Anyways, here are 2 translations of his message. We missed you Hyun Joong, it's okay you did not left a message on White Day. ^^ 괜찮아~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunJoong 18th Message, ‘............’ 

 credits: hyun-joong.com + xiaochu@Quainte501.com (English Translations)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the other translation

Translation: Wonderrrgirl

Hello^^

I don’t know if I’m living well, for I don’t have any work overseas… but I’m having a busy life ^^

Should I leap one more level up??

I was thinking about how I haven’t been able to upload anything during White Day ^^;;; Sorry Sorry

You celebrated it well still right?????????

I have not shown myself for 1 month,

it has been really boring……^^ Even so I’m not resting, I’m doing some work now so don’t misunderstand.

I’m having a rest day so I’m at work, reading the books that I’ve not reading, watching a lot of dramas and listening to many dramas.

It’s really not like me, so it’s a really strange and unfamiliar side of myself kekeke

At 12, I slept for 1 hour… keke this is also not a normal side of me but everyone when you’re resting, try thinking about your future for a while.

Rearranging your thoughts and life, after rearranging my thoughts, once again I’ve made some great plans so I’m going to try having a good rest kekekekekekekekeke

The weather has cleared up so I’ve just came back from letting myself be exposed to the fresh air, and now I’m just feeling lonely?????? keke Because I’m bored????? I’m just writing a few lines ^^;;;;

Anyway I’m sorry sorry for not giving anything during White Day ㅠㅠ Next year I’ll definitely prepare something. Since it’s already over now I won’t upload anything ^^ hehehehehehehehehehehe

It’s not even autumn but am I getting spring fever -.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails