.

.

Monday, May 14, 2012

A dream with Kim Hyun Joong

I just woke up and immediately went to my computer. ^^ If you have been my follower and reader since I started blogging, you know that I usually share and post my dreams here to make sure I remember and reminisce about it in the future. ^^ Others may skip this part since it might not interest you.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, it's just a short dream.  The venue is somehow a concert with Hyun Joong, and I was with my friend Cheezeemelt, seated in front and at the area where Hyun Joong usually walks towards the fans. (I haven't been into his one of his Asia Tour Fanmeetings so maybe that's why I've dreamt about it ㅋㅋㅋ) My dream started in the middle of the concert. ^^ Hyun Joong was already walking the way towards his fans. 

photo credits: @SGKWave

He was singing his new single from his upcoming album 'Heat'. (I don't know the songs yet on his new album that's why I was surprised that I was hearing it on my dream. ^^) The crowd was a bit silent since they cannot sing with it, and since it's a new song. It's somehow like a slow R&B type of thing so he wasn't dancing. As he walks towards the fans, he reached out his hand to one of the fans sitting, and to my surprise, that fan hesitated, and didn't even tried to take Hyun Joong's hand! (silly fan!) Hyun Joong was a bit embarrassed so he walk back and walk towards the fans seating at front. Me and Cheezeemelt stood up and reached out our hand so he can shake his hands to us. Hyun Joong first shook hands with my friend, than when it was my turn, he shook my hand, and even pinched my cheeks! ^^ (a dream...a dream.. gyaaaaahhh so happy!^^) I literally was very happy with it! ^^ Then, when it's already time for the autograph signing with fans, me and my friend were still on our seats because the line is very long. So we decided to stand in line later. Suddenly, he showed up in the front, waiting until he was called to start the signing. And he's in front of us! ^^


I told myself I'm gonna talk to him and won't miss the chance. So I immediately called out his name. ^^

Me: Hyun Joong-ssi, 너무 너무 너무 좋아요~!!!!! ♥ (I really really really like you)

Hyun Joong: 나도 좋아요. *smiles* (I like you too)

Me (happy and excited): 진짜? (really?)

Hyun Joong: *nods and smiles*

Me: *smiles* 행복해 ~ (i'm happy)

My friend, Hyun Joong and I continued chatting but I totally forgot what our conversation at that time. All I could recall was he said he was trying to learn English and Cheezeemelt was suggesting some English words to use. ^^ But then, he was suddenly called out to start the fansigning. So he left.... and I woke up. >.<


Well, although it's a bit short, but the moment I opened my eyes, a smile was immediately on my face. ^^ I miss him terribly, and his recent fanmeetings is making me miss him even more.T_T But with this dream, it allowed me to be on his fanmeet which I am wanting to be a part of. ^^ Glad to have had this dream to start my day. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails