.

.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kim Kyu Jong's 'My Precious One' (소중한 사람) MV is out!

I was at work last night so I wasn't able to watch it the moment it was shared by B2M Entertainment. But now, as soon as I got home, I immediately watched it,.... and I felt happy and sad at the same time looking at the handsome face of Kyu Jong. T_T So cute when he was dancing 'A Song Calling For You', 'Warning' and 'U R Man' choreography in one of the scenes. I miss SS501 days.... I will miss Kyu... T_T

PLEASE DO NOT RE_UPLOAD THE MV IN YOUR CHANNELS! WATCH IT ONLY ON THE OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OF B2M ENTERTAINMENT!

*Don't forget to click like, favorite the video, and also stream in Soribada to increase the ranking of his song. ^^



credits: b2ment@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails