.

.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

[Fancam] SS501 Members Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Hyung Jun playing in the soccer filed 02.16.13

Finally, fancams are uploaded and shared to all of us! ^^ For the mean time, I've only found fancams of Hyun Joong. But don't worry, I'll update this post once I have seen fancams of them together. ^^ 김현중 김형준 귀엽다~ ♥

*Please check this post from time time to see any updates of fancams. Thanks.





Adding this fancam here. It was only now I realized they belong to different teams. I wonder who won the game? Leader Hyun Joong's Team or Maknae Hyung Jun's Team. ^^




More fancams to share.^^ Thanks to the tip of my friend, Hyun Joong was so funny saying '아침의 힘들어~' ㅋㅋㅋ He's really not the type of a morning person. ^^





This time, here is Hyung Jun's fancam. He made a goal which made him very happy! Look how cute he was dancing after making that goal! ^^ 



credits: TheHyunjoongnara@yt + onlyleader HJ@yt + thfldpf@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails