.

.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

SS501 Tweets: Kim Hyung Jun shares who will be at his concert tomorrow 02.07.14

It's 1am already and I only got home today from work. My neck hurts a lot from tiredness and I am so ready to go to sleep. However, I need to share this tweet of Jjunie which made me smile earlier. ^^ At one look, you would think he's saying rubbish with those hangul letters without consonants. It's as if he's not making any sense at all. He's giving you a test if you can guess what he was talking about. But then, you would be surprised what it means. ^^ Yes, he did mention the name of Park Jung Min and Kim Kyu Jong who will be attending his concert tomorrow. ^^ Our Sexy Charisma and our Forever C enter a.k.a. Triple S President! They are making us all happy once again! I seriously want to fly to Seoul right now so I can witness this special event. I guess I'll just stay tuned with all the fancams and updates, eh? I hope someone can ask Kyu Jong to come back in Twitterland. ^^ 김규종 보고싶어~ 오랜만이에요 박정민~ 화이팅 김형준!! 더블에스오공일 만세!!



Here is the answer to his puzzle question. ^^

credits: HyungJun87 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails